The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford again this morning and they do not have an update since 10/12 that my truck was still in production.

My build date was the 11th, and assuming they started the last hour of the 11th I can see my truck not getting done until the 12.

From that point SVT tells me its 3-6 weeks for shipping, but they could not articulate what they would see in there system from an order status perspective?
I assume there is "build complete", "in Transit" etc?

Does anyone know what the process is in the system from the build date out?
Dennis

mg24k

Reaction score
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm.........:893karatesmiley-thu

I have bought brand new vehicles before that have been straight lemons......
So since Ive never bought of vehicle this expensive before, youll have to forgive me for hoping for the best out of our friends at the plant.

Heres to sending some good vibrations their way!! :hail::hail:
I'm right there with you on that one. I am in the same situation. Nearly 4 years ago, i paid for what was best for the time and it's intended purpose. As much as I've liked the utility of Jeeps....that Patriot was a huge disappointment when I discovered the infamous leaking roof (look online....the stories are everywhere and on video).

So this time around, with different circumstances, I can buy what I need and want. My first Ford, my first time spending 50K+ on a vehicle. For some of us, that's not Monopoly money.

That I can tell you first hand in my line of work (Army)

I'm really excited about mine being built today...(15th build date, and 29 OCT ETA).

Oh...I'm curious if others on this thread have also ordered through ENCS (as I have). I'm surprised they came through and this order went through so fast. Definitely a good experience thus far.

Just my two cents. :)

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on that one. I am in the same situation. Nearly 4 years ago, i paid for what was best for the time and it's intended purpose. As much as I've liked the utility of Jeeps....that Patriot was a huge disappointment when I discovered the infamous leaking roof (look online....the stories are everywhere and on video).

So this time around, with different circumstances, I can buy what I need and want. My first Ford, my first time spending 50K+ on a vehicle. For some of us, that's not just monopoly money.

That I can tell you first hand in my line of work (Army)

I'm really excited about mine being built today...(15th build date, and 29 OCT ETA).

Oh...I'm curious if others on this thread have also ordered through ENCS (as I have). I'm surprised they came through and this order when through so fast. Definitely a good experience thus far.

Just my two cents. :)

and then theres the theory that vehicles built on mondays and fridays dont get the same attention to detail. especially this time of year. mondays cuz theyre hungover from drowning their sorrows after watching the lions get smeared,(or celebratory binge drinking after a close win as was the case yesterday.) and fridays cuz their minds are busy planning their tailgating experience at the spartan and wolverine games.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just messing with you. This will be my 1st American car so I seriously hope it will be built correctly. If not it will be my last american car.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm.........:893karatesmiley-thu

I have bought brand new vehicles before that have been straight lemons......
So since Ive never bought of vehicle this expensive before, youll have to forgive me for hoping for the best out of our friends at the plant.

Heres to sending some good vibrations their way!! :hail::hail:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called my dealer and basically gave me status of my truck. It is currently in Wyoming. I'm excited, it soooo close!!

AAAAHHH!!!

Nemesis

Reaction score
Ok so if Mondays and Fridays are supposedly bad build days (all in good humor, I know), Then what the hell should I expect from a Saturady build date. I am scheduled for Next Sat, 10/20

Does the line run 7 days a week? If so I would hope that saturday is just like any other day.