The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys .. I'm new here in the forum n .. I'm gonna pull the trigger n get 13 raptor .. I need a help from blood, I need to know the name of this dealer F21717 .. Thx for the support n help

woody anderson

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Don't know. I can't see the window sticker yet. All my dealer sent me was my VIN.

Blood would you mind checking? Thank you.

1FTFW1R6XDFA56245

oct 27 build day

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Dealer called me Friday to tell me they have my Vin.......And that was all. Never gave it to me. WTF. I'm going to snap...

whats your order#?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Blood I was wondering if you have any info on my truck
Dealer - F27071
Order number - C332

Thanks!

Edit: I called the SVT number it is unscheduled.

unscheduled priority 10

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Blood, I've been try to hold off but I got to ask, can you check to see if there are any updates on my order: Dealer...F21221 Order# 6024 Should be Red Screw w/801A, grachics,front and rear camera, moon roof, tailgate step and the BeadLock wheels. Thanks alot

1FTFW1R60DFA50034

oct 23rd. congrats!

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Called SVT last week and they told me my truck was in transit. Asked my dealer about it, told me it wasn't. Called SVT again just now, unscheduled. Talk about a buzzkill :banghead:.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They build several hundred a day but I am sure they will stop and do their best when they build yours. :)

Well My truck is built tomorrow......ETA the week of November 5th.

I hope the people on the line take pride in their work tomorrow and dont have any lapses in judgement when putting mine together. Its amazing to know that today its a list of parts in boxes and tomorrow it will be a functional unit!!

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They build several hundred a day but I am sure they will stop and do their best when they build yours. :)

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm.........:893karatesmiley-thu

I have bought brand new vehicles before that have been straight lemons......
So since Ive never bought of vehicle this expensive before, youll have to forgive me for hoping for the best out of our friends at the plant.

Heres to sending some good vibrations their way!! :hail::hail:

Reaction score
Ordered my Screw on 8/13....build date of 10/8....delivered to my dealer 10/12. Picking up today.
I'd love to tell you all that you'll get yours in less than 5 days....but I'm 30 miles or so from the Dearborn plant.

Boo yah!

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Build date of OCT 25th!!!!!!
And a n ETA of NOV 5th. I dont have much stock in this date.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nothing to say, really. just thought it would be kinda cool to be the 1000th poster to this thread. bring on my faulkin truck!

Last edited: