The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhere in Dearborn my truck now exists. Having built whole vehicles it amazes me it was a list of parts yesterday and now its together. I can't wait to have it arrive here in Colorado.
Dennis

Dennis, mind if I ask which dealer in Co? I'm still waiting to hear from mine (off broadway in Littleton). I ordered beginning of Sept.:emotions122:

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dennis, mind if I ask which dealer in Co? I'm still waiting to hear from mine (off broadway in Littleton). I ordered beginning of Sept.:emotions122:

Groove Ford on Arapahoe. The old internet guy I used for my GT500 (Phil Valancourt) at Courtesy is now there.

I tried to buy a 12 from Go Courtesy just before and they told me the ones they had were sold, only to find they were listed on eBay.

I am not sure what your priority is but Groove and specifically Phil is a stand up guy. Tell him Dennis Newman sent you.
Dennis

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Groove Ford on Arapahoe. The old internet guy I used for my GT500 (Phil Valancourt) at Courtesy is now there.

I tried to buy a 12 from Go Courtesy just before and they told me the ones they had were sold, only to find they were listed on eBay.

I am not sure what your priority is but Groove and specifically Phil is a stand up guy. Tell him Dennis Newman sent you.
Dennis

Thanks, I may do just that. Go has been good by me in the past. Went to school with one of the kids but the change of hands has put them at a great distance. The guy I've been working with is good one day, not so much the next. Then again, maybe I'm just growing impatient.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WooHoo! Dealer emailed last night and gave me a Oct. 29th week build!

Blood can you get me a VIN?
Dealer F58015 and Order No 7002

At least there is a beacon of hope out there. The worst part of this whole experience has been the 'not knowing'. Blood you have no idea how much your info has helped me. Thank you!!!

raptor_uae

Reaction score
Hey blood, if you don't mind checking again. I would really appreciate it.

Dealer: F71083
Order no: 1328

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still in the waiting game to get a production date.
SVT says yup, we show the order is in process, but no updates.
It looks like the dealer put the order in on Spet. 17th. so it hasn't been that long, it just seems forever since others have gotten their sweet rides already.

Order 0917
Dealer F23272

'13 SCrew Terrain all options other than the moonroof.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered back on Aug 3rd, the order was put in (Priority 10 - first 13 Raptor ordered for that dealer) on Aug 6th, and I just got my VIN Tuesday with a build week of Oct 22nd.

It sucks, but 12-14 weeks seems to be par for the course unless you got a dealer stock order.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
woohoo! Dealer emailed last night and gave me a oct. 29th week build!

Blood can you get me a vin?
Dealer f58015 and order no 7002

at least there is a beacon of hope out there. The worst part of this whole experience has been the 'not knowing'. Blood you have no idea how much your info has helped me. Thank you!!!

1ftfx1r62dfa61274

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Hey blood, if you don't mind checking again. I would really appreciate it.

Dealer: F71083
Order no: 1328

unscheduled.