The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats busa. Mid December delivery dates at this point? F-that, I'm cancelling my order and finding my truck elsewhere.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmm. You really think December at this point? It's only early/mid Oct. If you're right, I may have to do the same. Need to get this truck in before Dec for tax purposes.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!! and EFF ME!!!!

ok, so the holy crap is because i got a just call from the dealer saying that i have a build date of oct 22nd like a lot of you have gotten

the eff me is because i cant get the beadlockers i wanted as they are still unavailable. and also i wanted the front camera so i could have one for a "hack" experiment. but neither can be added since i already have a vin.

all being said, i was told i could have my truck by mid dec. much earlier than expected. im extremely happy right now

do you mean mid november? mid december would be 7 weeks to delivery. i could push it there in 7 weeks. or is that if you wait for the wheels?

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealer told me 6 - 8 weeks build time and up to 4weeks delivery time

That doesn't sync with the reality of the recent build dates and deliveries. My bet is dealers being overlyconservatiive. Under promise and over deliver, or "set expectations low and then over deliver".

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could be,..... but it doesnt matter in my case. when it gets here, it gets here.

whats this i hear about svt's being hand made? can someone confrm or deny this?

also for all you ford professionals..... what is the normal build time for a raptor?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Birdman you serious??? If you are I'm thinking of doing the same...

I was going off what busa said, not trying to start a nasty rumor lol! However, by the weekend we will be half way through October. From what I have seen, guys are getting build dates about 2 weeks out. Figure a few weeks for delivery and guess what it's Thanksgiving. That is all assuming we all get VINs this week. If not, we're looking more like December.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ot my VIN last week and called SVT. I got confirmation of a 10/15 build week. I just called again and the update was as of yesterday I have a 10/17 scheduled build day....1 week to birth!