The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood, thanks for everything here.

its been a few weeks since last check...do the raptor gods smile on me this week:

Dealer 58V436
Order 9130
Order date 7/09/12

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where-is-your-god-now-raptor_zpsd04f6ea7.jpg

bikerglen

Reaction score
Today is technically the build date for many of us. I wonder if they're off being that it's Colombus day!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but more technically, this is the build week for many of us—myself included. Actual build date is at the top of the window sticker. For me, that's Saturday. Woohoo!

Edit: Just pulled up your window sticker using your VIN from a previous post, yep, it's your build date today! Congrats!

Last edited:

omanraptor

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

yes,changes are in.[/QUOTE]

great thanks...
any idea when is the build?

Reaction score
They were building today. I did a factory tour trying to spot mine. I was told that wham I got there, about 1:30, that it had already rolled out of final assembly. Btw- the tour is awesome and well worth it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!! and EFF ME!!!!

ok, so the holy crap is because i got a just call from the dealer saying that i have a build date of oct 22nd like a lot of you have gotten

the eff me is because i cant get the beadlockers i wanted as they are still unavailable. and also i wanted the front camera so i could have one for a "hack" experiment. but neither can be added since i already have a vin.

all being said, i was told i could have my truck by mid dec. much earlier than expected. im extremely happy right now

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were building today. I did a factory tour trying to spot mine. I was told that wham I got there, about 1:30, that it had already rolled out of final assembly. Btw- the tour is awesome and well worth it.

Did they by chance.....take you out to see yours?? That would have been cool!!

Reaction score
Did they by chance.....take you out to see yours?? That would have been cool!!

They didn't. I was trying to make it happen that I could see it being built. I was on the upper walkway overlooking the plant. I don't see how you could know where your vehicle was unless someone with knowledge assisted. I am told that if you are a baller you can get a floor tour- (I am not). I know at 7:36 am it was in "chassis 6" which, at that stage, I'm told means it would be done by the time I got there at 1:30-ish.

I wanted to at least see it. Ideally, they'd let me bolt something on or be the one to drive it off the line. Turns out I have NO clout! The tour was still very good...saw a lot of the things in the mega factories show.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score