The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this response from my dealer regarding the availability of wheel well liners and any delay in the order:

They no longer show as available for the Raptor in the order guide, so they will be deleted when the order gets pulled.

Is this true? If so, ultimately it's not a big deal. But isn't it kind of $hitty for for Ford to accept an order then just remove stuff at their discretion with out notice or recompense for the inconvenience??

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this response from my dealer regarding the availability of wheel well liners and any delay in the order:

They no longer show as available for the Raptor in the order guide, so they will be deleted when the order gets pulled.

Is this true? If so, ultimately it's not a big deal. But isn't it kind of $hitty for for Ford to accept an order then just remove stuff at their discretion with out notice or recompense for the inconvenience??

Yup, but according to my dealer the wheel liners I asked them to remove acouple weeks back is what held mine from being pulled. I'm sure it's dealer BS, but they're off my order now so there's no chance of a hold.

cobradoc

Reaction score
Blood any movement on this one order # K004 Dealer # F52304. I ordered with Beadlocks, may need to drop them.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding them now.. One of the reasons I didn't was because I thought it would hold shit up longer. HAHA!

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Can you check my current order status?
It was nonpriority last time you checked.
Info is in my signature.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
concerned about Monday cause its the first day of the week? thats the same build date and delivery as mine

at least there shouldnt be any snow to worry about right

cobradoc

Reaction score
You waited this long for BL so you should just keep them on your order. BL wheels are available starting this Thursday.

I am apprehensive that they will actually be available. Depending wether or not they will hold up my build. I may leave them.