The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_uae

Reaction score
Is it true that SuperCabs gets pulled and build faster than SuperCrew's? or is that just some BS my dealer is telling me

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!!!

Got an email from my dealer this evening!!!!! My screw is scheduled to be built on Oct 8th and the estimated time of arrival as of now is October 22nd!!!!

dealer code F71019
order # 9304
Vin # 1FTMF1CM7DKD42768

I ordered mine with the Beadlock rims, I guess they released the hold before Oct 4th!!!!

Blood, can you check it out? Or can I track it now myself? Thanks guys!!!!! so stoked, now I need to sell my car!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's always some good news!!! That's exactly how in feel now with the same ETA!!!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it true that SuperCabs gets pulled and build faster than SuperCrew's? or is that just some BS my dealer is telling me

That's funny! But b s.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Hey Guys!!!!

Got an email from my dealer this evening!!!!! My screw is scheduled to be built on Oct 8th and the estimated time of arrival as of now is October 22nd!!!!

dealer code F71019
order # 9304
Vin # 1FTMF1CM7DKD42768

I ordered mine with the Beadlock rims, I guess they released the hold before Oct 4th!!!!

Blood, can you check it out? Or can I track it now myself? Thanks guys!!!!! so stoked, now I need to sell my car!

Yes it's true!