The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blood, I was wondering why every dealership doesn't just set the priority on the quickest/lowest selection?!
Which would be the "asking" priority us consumers might be able to push for while our next wait begins (if so)?
Thanks

Last edited:

schell14

Reaction score
Blood,
My dealer is 220 miles away so I emailed him and asked for the DORA. He just called and gave me the VIN. It's 1FTFW1R67DFA47549. Can you look up my build date?

Gambill

Reaction score
Sorry bud no change.

Oct,8th build week, did I give you your vin yet?

Awsome!!

And no, I havn't been given a VIN yet. If your able to you can PM it to me if you know it, that would be great.

Thanks, your the man.:hail:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my dealer called about 10 min ago and said my order was pulled. Its a good friday!

Yes you can post the vin. Thanks blood[/quote had a idea he would!

1ftfx1r69dfa47467

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Blood, I was wondering why every dealership doesn't just set the priority on the quickest/lowest selection?!
Which would be the "asking" priority us consumers might be able to push for while our next wait begins (if so)?
Thanks[/
they can give them all priority 10 but that may not get you assigned a 10.
They can ask but they don't build them.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Awsome!!

And no, I havn't been given a VIN yet. If your able to you can PM it to me if you know it, that would be great.

Thanks, your the man.:hail:

Pm sent,congrats!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Blood,
My dealer is 220 miles away so I emailed him and asked for the DORA. He just called and gave me the VIN. It's 1FTFW1R67DFA47549. Can you look up my build date?

Oct,15th week, no day yet.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

hoping last night was a good night, can you check for me for this week please blood?

Dealer:F41369
Order:0720

thanks

Not scheduled yet.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I have a question on priority codes. Do they get lower automatically or is it whatever your dealer first gives you? I only ask cause I have a priority 17 and I didn't know what was to stop my dealer from taking more orders with a lower priority and leaving me waiting

That's how your dealer puts you in line,now they can ask for higher priority but they are also given what's given. They have many orders they need to get on the lot also.they may have people who order at full msrp every year or a hot new model they pre sold .dont feel left out,its just a number trust me and if your order is in you'll get it .some feel anything 10-20 is the same.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my dealer called about 10 min ago and said my order was pulled. Its a good friday!

Yes you can post the vin. Thanks blood[/quote had a idea he would!

1ftfx1r69dfa47467

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thanks[/
they can give them all priority 10 but that may not get you assigned a 10.
They can ask but they don't build them.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Pm sent,congrats!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Oct,15th week, no day yet.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Not scheduled yet.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

edit. never mind. already a sticky here

Last edited: