The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome i can only imagine your excitement! And you ordered a lot later than most. maybe that's an indication that no one really knows what they're talking about in terms of order priorities etc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drew5580

Reaction score
I left that at work. I'll post it tomorrow. A friend of mine is a manager at a Ford Dealer and had a meeting with his Ford rep the day after i ordered the truck and asked him to try to get it to me quickly. I also have 2 trade ins that they wanted to get asap. Even the Manager at Ford was surprised at how quickly i got the VIN. No delivery date so far however. I owe this man a beer!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I have the VIN though 1FTFW1R6XDFA28039.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First Post but a good one. Ordered August 28th and my dealer gave me my VIN today and a build date of September 25th! White SuperCrew with every option but wheels and stickers, can't wait!

Do you have Proof? so i can update the first build date.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

I left that at work. I'll post it tomorrow. A friend of mine is a manager at a Ford Dealer and had a meeting with his Ford rep the day after i ordered the truck and asked him to try to get it to me quickly. I also have 2 trade ins that they wanted to get asap. Even the Manager at Ford was surprised at how quickly i got the VIN. No delivery date so far however. I owe this man a beer!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I have the VIN though 1FTFW1R6XDFA28039.

Blood can you confirm this info please.

MacSVT

Reaction score
VOC also dated 8/28... Same as priced DORA???

First Post but a good one. Ordered August 28th and my dealer gave me my VIN today and a build date of September 25th! White SuperCrew with every option but wheels and stickers, can't wait!

My VOC is also dated 8/28... was Priority 11, Retail Order Type: 1. I received verbal confirmation from the manager on the day I left my deposit (about a week later) that he bumped it to a priority 10 per my request. Now that retail order VINs are beginning to surface, do I ask for a priced DORA or is the priced DORA the same as my VOC showing MSRP and Invoice?

Randy - can you answer this question... Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does a member of the month get anything? We should all pitch in get a blood a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant or something.

Blood for member of the month. Your efforts go way above and beyond for all of us waiting. Thanks again for all of the help.