The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine is finally on a rail passing through Vinewood Michigan! ETA 4/25 - 5/1!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Thanks alot Blood!! That's great news to see she's finally on the rail and heading my way! Hopefully only one more week before it arrives. Thanks again Blood.

Maybe ours are on the same rail??? :)

Redspringer

Reaction score
Heller Ford is scheduled. Super Ford is Unscheduled. I most likely will cancel my order with Super Ford...when I get confirmation from Blood if he can see my VIN

Thanks. That would be awesome if you could let me know if/when you actually cancel with Super Ford....I would let it marinate for a day or 2 and then call Joe to see if I moved up in the order. Appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

I know that, what I mean is it's ****** up for this guy who ordered behind you! That's what I mean, how would you like to be in his place?

Yes....sucks to be me...

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That would be awesome if you could let me know if/when you actually cancel with Super Ford....I would let it marinate for a day or 2 and then call Joe to see if I moved up in the order. Appreciate it.

Red....you got it...
I'm awaiting confirmation from Heller Ford. As soon as I do.....I'll Hit you up....

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I just got off the phone with SVT. My build week is May 6th.

Do you mind looking my VIN up for me?

Ordered: 1-29-2013
Dealer#: F23513
Order #: L001
Priority: 10

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
I think mine is finally on a rail passing through Vinewood Michigan! ETA 4/25 - 5/1!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Maybe ours are on the same rail??? :)

What state are you in? I'm in AZ. Just be curious to keep in touch when yours or mine arrives to see if one can help predict timing on the other. (not that it would be predictable, but it's something to pass the time while we sit and wait...)