The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
knitwhit said:
Hey Blood when you have a chance could you look up mine.
Dealer: F23098
Order #: 0119

Thanks!!

I think your first request got lost in the shuffle.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just checked for me the other day but is there information this detailed on mine Mr. Blood?
VIN: 1FTFW1R69DFB40587

In Transit Delay- Miscellaneous Transit Delay (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Melvindale, MI Feb-08-2013, 08:23 ET Feb-13-2013

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Hey Blood when you have a chance could you look up mine.
Dealer: F23098
Order #: 0119

Thanks!!

This is the wrong order #

knitwhit

Reaction score
This is the wrong order #[/QUOTE]

Well that is interesting because the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet says Order No: 0119, now you got me worried.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well that is interesting because the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet says Order No: 0119, now you got me worried.[/QUOTE]

They sometimes change them after basic order.
Give every order the same like 0000 or date ordered then give them a new number once in the system.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Well that is interesting because the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet says Order No: 0119, now you got me worried.[/QUOTE]

Sent pm,I'll do some digging.

Chwayne

Reaction score
I see a Running board update 2/8 so I would say that was the holdup.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I also see a running board update added to your work order.so they must have changed suppliers or have been limited supply.
Thanks for the update hope to see it ship soon

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was not planning in buying a new truck, but a friend of mine talked me into it. I also figured if 2 things would fall into place, I would get one, well it did.

I ordered my white SCrew with everything but tailgate step and bed extender right before thanksgiving last year. It was pose to get here around the end of this month. It came in right after the first of the year.

I really like the newer gadgets in the 2013, big upgrade from the 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In TransitDelay- Miscellaneous Transit Delay (Norfolk Southern Corp )Melvindale, MI Feb-08-2013, 08:23 ET Feb-13-2013

So, even with a delay the ETA is still the 13th? Or should I expect the date to be pushed back? I understand that you can't know for a fact, just looking for your opinion. Thanks Blood.