The Mojave Road April 16-18 2010 - Track Our Progress in Real Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea how well this is going to work. You'll have to tell me how it does :)

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0krTAeHfc41xqUb7qMDPjDCNu0qh8kk3f

^^ Click that ^^

Once live, you should see a map with a track log that shows you where we're at, updated once every 10 minutes.

The location feed will start Friday morning and run throughout the day. I'll probably turn it off for the night once we've settled at camp. I plan to let it run all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday.

Check it out! I hope it works and that you enjoy following along :)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
OH Shnap!!! I'm going to sit home and track your progress now!! Why travel all that way get dirty and sleep in the same tent with Kyle when I can sit at home and pretend? Hope you guys don't miss me...I would offer you the ability to track me but I'm not sure movement from the couch tt o the toilet will register...

Seriously that's pretty sweet!! I hope I never get to see how it works live....if you know what I mean!!

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh great...you just gave ESAD (Eat S*** And Die is what the name means) and his missile command cronies close coordinates to nuke us. LOL

:) :)

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Jason, I am soooo glad this is working. I'm going to MISS YOU!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME GUYS. BE SAFE and take a ton of pictures.

Junior

Reaction score
Pretty dang cool!

Wait, what happened at Spot 40? I hope someone took pics!