The Gen 2 is the Best Raptor Yet and...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please put a Gen1 (real raptor) and a Gen2 side by side, and do burnouts. And make a video of that. There will be no comparison.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please put a Gen1 (real raptor) and a Gen2 side by side, and do burnouts. And make a video of that. There will be no comparison.

So one truck can spin the tires better than another? Since when is doing burnouts the defining attribute of an off road truck? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So one truck can spin the tires better than another? Since when is doing burnouts the defining attribute of an off road truck? [emoji849]

I will wait the gen2 to arrive in Tahiti and will send you a video of how I smoke her with my V8 Raptor. I thought real Americans drive V8 Trucks!

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahitian man, not Frenchie, are you really an American? Not sure. I know my roots and you, imported?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahitian man, not Frenchie, are you really an American? Not sure. I know my roots and you, imported?

American or not I enjoy doing donuts in the dirt not doing burnouts in an off-road truck. You say a gen 1 is the real raptor and I say all raptors are real raptors and more over are American Raptors! I own a gen 1 and will also own a gen 2 and may own both at the same time...if that ain't American you can kiss my ass!

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah blablabla, go enjoy your double bee

Tahitian Man...we are only wanting that same thing. The pursuit of the best damn truck to ever be made. To some it will be gen 1 to others it's will be gen 2 but I think both will have their place. Cheers [emoji482]