The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, let's put that in perspective,

1) Appears that you are Somalian, and

B) In order for you to bet $10,000 you would need to borrow $9,998, then shop around for 6 months and post 50 threads trying to get the best deal on borrowing the money , whether it's 2019 funds or 2020 funds, then talk about the currency, 'feels too hard in my hand" like hard riding 2019 Raptor shocks, etc.. "I got a better loan than everyone else and "I am a Legend""

Kiss Jake
Suck my **** and lick it like a lollipop :3638400157_e7de35b0

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

B) In order for you to bet $10,000 you would need to borrow $9,998, then shop around for 6 months and post 50 threads trying to get the best deal on borrowing the money , whether it's 2019 funds or 2020 funds, then talk about the currency, 'feels too hard in my hand" like hard riding 2019 Raptor shocks, etc.. "I got a better loan than everyone else and "I am a Legend""

Kiss Jake
Lol. Ok let's roll with me being Somalian. Thanks for turning my bet down.
***** boy I will roll with it too. Wish I can change my user name to the gay Somalian! Too bad I can't!
Well I have a nickname for you too.
Johnkn the feminist! Let's go femina the sensitive.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kiss Jake

Hehehehe.
You paid MSRP you dumb ****, while I paid way less than msrp.
I got mine within a week or so after you got yours without preordering.
I planned to buy 2018 for a while but refused to pay MSRP or mediocre $2k-$4k discount.
Finally bought 2019 without preordering and got everything I wanted plus more.
You have no right to question my buy. 35% of people who preordered are receiving their orders in December. You are one big fool to question my buy considering most people who ordered haven't even received theirs, and you paid $5k more than I did to buy a car in the same month. You received yours December as well. Only in America can animal in human skin berate someone who paid less than he did for the latest product. SMFH

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John de femina, yes I took a $70k loan for my car @ 6.5%. Put down $5.1k.
Well I am happy that your country was able to help a poor son of a bitch like me get a loan. The problem is that I might not be able to pay it off.
Shit I might even ship the car to Somalia and declare bankruptcy here in the states. Hey at least I shamed you! I can see the smile :( on your face :D

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am happy that your country was able to help a poor son of a bitch like me get a loan. The problem is that I might not be able to pay it off.
Shit I might even ship the car to Somalia and declare bankruptcy here in the states. Hey at least I shamed you! I can see the smile :( on your face :D

You should have spent a LOT more time shopping your interest rate rather than the most discount. That is over 2 percent worse than the worst interest rate I was offered. Why so high??

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6.5% apr? Holly hell you got screwed ... and not by a woman. You got screwed by THE MAN.

And all the $$ you saved from your unbelievable negotiating skills, you will end up giving it to the bank.

BTW ... my apr rate is 60% less than you.

Karma is a BITCH!

Last edited:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6.5%????

I dont know if I believe that anybody would pay that high an interest rate. I'd have to see the sale sheet.

Which by the way, has anybody actually seen?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.5% apr? Holly hell you got screwed ... and not by a woman. You got screwed by THE MAN.

And all the $$ you saved from your unbelievable negotiating skills, you will end up giving it to the bank.

BTW ... my apr rate is 60% less than you.

Karma is a BITCH!

70K loan and he put down 5.1? So he paid 75,100 for the car? That’s not 5,000 off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

MORE MAMULA LIES. caught again.

Above Mamula stated that he put $5k down, yet on 18-Dec he stated:

"Left it for bedliner, I am in a long list to get it done. I was scheduled for today but was promised Thursday. I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Picking it up Friday or Saturday this week.
And don't worry I put 70% down.
In fact I will pick it up as soon as he is done with it. Just to **** you off the more.
You think I will start a thread to buy tonneau cover for the hell of it? SMFH.

Not only will I show the raptor, but promise to show my down payment as well.
Put down close to 70% of my raptor price.

Karma is a bitch. Can't wait to put a big smile on u haters face.
Just because I like buying cheap doesn't make me raptor poor. I said it earlier but some of you cant see past my character! Enjoy the show to come mate!
Last edited: Dec 18, 2018"

And guys, the reason his interest rate was 6.5% (if he's not also lying about that) is that he probably financed it for 84 months and didn't financially qualify for better rates. His rate was probably more like 10%

Last edited: