The difference between cool, and not cool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! This is the new Traxxas Raptor! Matches up well with the fullsize!

rap.jpg

Not cool. Not ******* cool at all.

photo (2).jpg

:supergay:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
that looks terrible. But I think this one looks really good. I think its the difference between the Scab vs Screw
F150_XTR.jpg

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I think the one whtrapta posted is pretty cool. I might agree with the Supercrew vs Supercab theory..

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense to me for those who need the covered area back there...

The blue truck looks factory with that shell.

fbmdkgad

Reaction score
Might be the camera angle. Makes it look almost like a dually.

I have been toying with the idea of getting one so its easier to take my dog camping. I know that I personally do not want to color match on the orange especially without graphics on the truck, seems like it would be a bit much.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have never understood the camper top concept. OK, you buy a truck and the cool thing is that you can haul your dirt bike to the track, your street bike to the shop, your new refrigerator or bed home from the store, etc. Then you spend nearly a thousand dollars so you can't. Huh?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have never understood the camper top concept. OK, you buy a truck and the cool thing is that you can haul your dirt bike to the track, your street bike to the shop, your new refrigerator or bed home from the store, etc. Then you spend nearly a thousand dollars so you can't. Huh?

I've never liked them either, but I can see how they work for some people's lifestyles - mainly ones without toys. I can see the appeal for camping, dogs and stuff.

You'll never catch one on my Raptor though! In addition to not liking them, would it be able to hang on and not bash around?