The Biggest Raptor Forum Giveaway on the Internet-EVER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well, all this hype... and my curiosity got the better of me.. Paid my dues... I didn't have to fill out any member name info though... will it show somewhere that it was "Mayhem" ? I'm not sure if I was logged in when I clicked the button to subscribe.

The suspense of waiting to hear what all this racket is all about is gettin worse than waiting to hear what Bojangles mileage was! lol.

The automated system is down right now, Shaggy will update you manually when he receives the funds. We can tell who sent it, don't worry. Thank you for your support!

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, all this hype... and my curiosity got the better of me.. Paid my dues... I didn't have to fill out any member name info though... will it show somewhere that it was "Mayhem" ? I'm not sure if I was logged in when I clicked the button to subscribe.

The suspense of waiting to hear what all this racket is all about is gettin worse than waiting to hear what Bojangles mileage was! lol.

Hooked, line and sinker I believe.:ROFLJest:

doubledarrell

Reaction score
OK Mr. Bird, please add me to the contest list. Let me know if anything 'special' I need to do to get on. Be kind to those short bus folks like myself that haven't cracked the code yet......

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just hope it's not an extra large size of truck nuts.................not that I have an inferiority complex or anything like that.

But I hope I get entered anyway. :)

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doubledarrell,

I might be wrong, but it appears to me that all the names on the list share the same "badge" on their public profile.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
For those of you getting impatient, the giveaway just got bigger-again. Tomorrow should be the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter