The Biggest Raptor Forum Giveaway on the Internet-EVER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamecock44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I leave to go do work for 2 weeks and I get to come back to blue balls not only from the wife but to the beloved FRF?!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
For those of you getting impatient, the giveaway just got bigger-again. Tomorrow should be the day!

I know its early, 4:30am here. I just had to get up and look! Its tommarrow already. WELL? Come on SANTA!

Naw, I start the day every day at this time. Errrrrr it gets old sometimes. First thing I do is make a cup, check here and my bike forum and then a few viral vids to get me going. ALTHOUGH I did check this thread first! AHhahaaaaaaaa.
BDRAG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with ya man. I get up at 3:30 to workout and then come to work early to catch up on things.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I'm with ya man. I get up at 3:30 to workout and then come to work early to catch up on things.

Work Out? What the **** is that? HAhahaaa. Hummmmm? Maybe why I am 52, 315 lbs and type II....... No hahahaaaaa on the last part......

BDRAG

Status
Not open for further replies.