The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Hole Shot if you need a rear amber there are a few options for ya, I have dome rigid amber d2 that we may be able to work something out and I would highly recommend the rear amber setup that I have.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is the link to the snoball prep thread.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=531352

Thanks OA. You're right, the rear facing amber is a required piece of gear this year.

One of the easiest is to add the KC cyclones. The are about $28 each and can mount on the rear third brake light and wire to aux switch 4.
You can get them from RSiWorks.

uploadfromtaptalk1414074971479.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1414075013588.jpg

My favorite however are the Whelen vertex. They are far brighter, but also twice the price. They can also be used in different flashing patterns.
You can get theses from Jimmy at WSI.

See @Rookie's build thread for more info.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn being chase sometimes

I think it keeps witchy happy and off your ass while in the truck but god only knows what kind of screaming happens:ROFLJest: in that truck when your driving!!!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

ok I have nailed down a complete poverty suspension system including rpg bumps uca's and lca's just need some springs. I cant bleive I got almost everything I wanted in my budget!!

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you going to come up through nc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not finalized the road plans yet. I am thinking I will do what I did for Time Attack and drive to central FL hop on the Auto Train to Lorton. Spend a day at my Fam's place in MD and then roll out with the MD convoy. The auto train will save on fuel and miles on the truck. Might be my last chance to use it , since with glass fenders I have a feeling they will not allow me on due to the width, Technically the Raptor is already wider then they allow.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I have the KC Cyclones stuck beside the 3rd Brakelight with 3M Automotive doublesided tap and control them with MSC2-24W LED Multi-function Strobe Controller. Even though you can turn the lights off with controller you will want to have the power to it switched because when power is applied it turn the controller on.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...d-multi-function-strobe-controller/1105/2620/

I have the set from Time Attack I need to install. I think I will be picking up that strobe controller as well. Also going to grab to vision x optimus round lights and put them on the back bed where the F1 bolts go thru and put amber fog lens on them. Should give me plenty of rear amber light (Going to throw them on the vision prime dimmer so I can control the output).