The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll see what we can do but I'd like too do that. We are hitting the road Thursday sometime.

DC to Chi is about 10 hours (done it 3 times already this year), maybe plan to stay in a hotel in the chicago area thursday night. Maybe dinner or breakfast with the chicago locals, before heading out.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
booked as well....got a nice king suite at all three places...gonna be chillin like a villain

We're in SE michigan area, north of detroit. anyone coming up that way early is welcome to stay at the house...we'll keep the hot, tub hot and the beer cold.

D

Deleted member 12951

DC to Chi is about 10 hours (done it 3 times already this year), maybe plan to stay in a hotel in the chicago area thursday night. Maybe dinner or breakfast with the chicago locals, before heading out.

Its over a 12 hr drive for me. Chicago is about 8 hrs. Was planning on driving halfway anyways over two days. Would like to convoy with the Chicago group if thats okay?

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hotels are squared away

2 queen bed at Island resort (both days)
1 king smoking at LVD
2 queen bed Ramada Inn (Pool side)

Just a place to lay my big head.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its over a 12 hr drive for me. Chicago is about 8 hrs. Was planning on driving halfway anyways over two days. Would like to convoy with the Chicago group if thats okay?

Meeting point info is in the facebook event, should be ~5 hours from Chicago.

Last edited by a moderator: