That just happened!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score

Picked up this beast and already split the belt.

IMG_0074[1].JPG
Roush wants $100 for the belt, it's 3200mm or 126". Forum says to use the 125" Gates, but my S/C pulley measures 80mm not 75mm so that would be too tight of a fit. Nobody uses metric, so I've been searching for a 126" length and this is the closest I could find. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C9FT9DH/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
Anyody else running it?

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait. You have an 80mm pulley on a Roush supercharger? That doesn't seem right.

I have my old 75mm with belt I could let go of. I went to a 69mm.

OP
OP
smackdownRaptor
Reaction score
PS. That belt from amazon never shipped. Stumbled on the Dayco 5061251 which is similar or the same as the Gates everyone uses. Rockauto is blowing them out at $17 + shipping. Side note: The $5 shipping option is BS, don't ever use the "smartmail" option as it takes the full 7-9 days for delivery, unless you like waiting 2 weeks. I was gonna select DHL but Priority Mail is quick, got it in 3 days. I don't have a third arm or a 1/2 inch drive, so I made some calls for install quotes. Called dealer 1, they wanted $160 with the belt installed. They didn't seem to understand that it's a $90 Roush belt. So moved on to dealer 2, they wanted $150, just for installation. Meineke, $90. Garage, $75. Jiffy, $60. F that, I'll buy the $20 drive and do it myself, there's so much access, not sure why all these shops were charging an hour labor. Would take no more than half an hour. Last call, an indy shop. "Sure, bring it by with $40 and we'll have you out the door in 15 min." They weren't joking. Shit took under 10 min and done. They did need a third arm to get the belt on the supercharger though, as it's a tight fit.