That just happened!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tune, upper pulley, and belt are the only difference between phase 1 and 2 that I am aware of.

The Roush trucks came with 3 different serpentine configurations depending on year of truck/supercharger kit

1.) No change to pulleys in serpentine system. (Early trucks 2011 to 2013 ish)
2.) Extra idler pulley on drivers side. The provision is on stock timing covers, just not used. (requires the elusive 6pk3205 belt) (2013 ish)
3.) Fead kit added (2014)

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have an upgraded 75mm pulley and the K061251 belt in stock, which would be correct for both the 75mm and 80mm pulley.

The pulley change is only about 1.5 psi, worth 20 HP and 30 TQ roughly though! Doesn't require tuning but if you really want an improvement we offer that too!

https://www.teamjdm.com/raptor-6-2/

Give us a call or check out our site, we offer plenty of upgrades for your truck! Congrats on the new ride, enjoy it!

Jim

OP
OP
smackdownRaptor
Reaction score
Already have the 6PK3177 belt. Certainly didn't pay $77 for a $33 belt. Looking into the 75mm pulley now, but again, certainly not $215 for a $99 pulley. :hahano:

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PS. That belt from amazon never shipped. Stumbled on the Dayco 5061251 which is similar or the same as the Gates everyone uses. Rockauto is blowing them out at $17 + shipping. Side note: The $5 shipping option is BS, don't ever use the "smartmail" option as it takes the full 7-9 days for delivery, unless you like waiting 2 weeks. I was gonna select DHL but Priority Mail is quick, got it in 3 days. I don't have a third arm or a 1/2 inch drive, so I made some calls for install quotes. Called dealer 1, they wanted $160 with the belt installed. They didn't seem to understand that it's a $90 Roush belt. So moved on to dealer 2, they wanted $150, just for installation. Meineke, $90. Garage, $75. Jiffy, $60. F that, I'll buy the $20 drive and do it myself, there's so much access, not sure why all these shops were charging an hour labor. Would take no more than half an hour. Last call, an indy shop. "Sure, bring it by with $40 and we'll have you out the door in 15 min." They weren't joking. Shit took under 10 min and done. They did need a third arm to get the belt on the supercharger though, as it's a tight fit.
Dood

Takes 2 min to install a belt on a cold motor

Got a link to that rock auto? I looked, didn’t come up or it sold out

OP
OP
smackdownRaptor
Reaction score
Yeah, it pretty much took the shop that long to install it. But he also had a 1/2" drive, I don't and the parts store wanted $30 for it, and he had another mechanic help wrap it around the supercharger as it's a tight fit. It cost me an extra $10, no big deal. And the belt is still there on rock auto for just under $17 + shipping.