Vortex mud guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after seeing them a few weeks ago on another thread, I have been searching for these and have come up empty for the type C that fits our Raptors. Everyone appears out of stock (except type A and B).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00170J2GA/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I finally went straight to the source and inquired and they are apparently no longer making them.

We are no longer manufacturing those mud guards or any mud guards. To purchase them you will have to find a retailer that has some in stock since they can no longer order them from us either.

Thanks

Tech Support

Not sure if PeP Boys still has any in stock (because the closest to me is 90 miles away) but I guess and FYI......although I'm sure most here may know this already.
:(:(:(

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look good but if you off-road they do not last at all. Not enough flex and just end up breaking off if they bump against anything.

Got it. I've noticed a lot of peeps are using PDP. I think I'll go that route.

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have a Vortex size c full set I never used. Send me a Pm if interested.

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a replacement for my 2014 & called the manufacturer & was told they are DISCONTINUED & no one stocks them any longer. E-Bay (maybe)