Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The food vendor is a little high, but what do you expect from a food truck in the middle of the desert. Burger and fry is like $7.

Shirts are $15, Stickers are $2, all sorts of other goodies for sale too.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
It is shaping up to be annual. A lot will depend on everyone's behavior at the Ranch and on the track. I think we should be good though.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

We are at the 3 week mark too!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are the food vendors going to be there the whole time or just on a certain day or at certain time? And what time is the event going to open on Friday? I know it's still 3 weeks away but I'm trying to get a game plan together.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Gates open at noon. Food truck will be there all weekend, but the BBQ dinner will be coming from my pit.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gates open at noon. Food truck will be there all weekend, but the BBQ dinner will be coming from my pit.

Shit...noon? Dunno if I am going to wait for all the slackers meeting up at 9am. I get up between 4-5am usually. I am thinking beat everyone there and get prime camping spot!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda hoping to have camp pretty much set up and settled in by around lunch time so we could do a little pre-running in the afternoon and check the place out. The North convoy is leaving the IHOP in Weatherford at 11:00 but it's still a 3hr drive to the ranch from there. I might just be heading on down to be there right at noon when the gates open.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well FINE!

I am just going to a gallon of red bull and drive right to the Ranch.. Just to be there before anyone else! Haha

-Greg

Only a 15 hour drive straight through for me. I do that drive on a monthly basis. We're stopping and picking up someone at DFW airport first then probably find a hotel in Weatherly. What I want to do is get the trailer hooked up for some shore power then get the A/C cranked up after unloading the Terlingua ;)