Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHA--shooting feral hogs is how I got started in shooting 1K BR. I don't need to be close.... They are just vermin that need to be killed. Worse than any other threat in Texas to wildlife.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
HAHAHA--shooting feral hogs is how I got started in shooting 1K BR. I don't need to be close.... They are just vermin that need to be killed. Worse than any other threat in Texas to wildlife.

Saw an article stating that if the US government didnt do something about feral hogs, they could shatter US Agribusiness within 20 years.

I know I try to do my part.

220 swift in the head. Or I go out with my buddies and their dogs.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer my red jacket AR15 when I go out with my buddy but I've done it once with a knife and a couple dogs that's insane haha the hogs get bad here on post in central Texas

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Saw an article stating that if the US government didnt do something about feral hogs, they could shatter US Agribusiness within 20 years.

I know I try to do my part.

220 swift in the head. Or I go out with my buddies and their dogs.
I have always wanted to try it, but I can't stomach paying for a lease for the 2x a year I might use it.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
40 registered and 51 guests as of this morning!

Getting close and getting excited!

Make that 41 registered and 53 guest... I just signed up yesterday afternoon!
:peace:

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

hey - Just saw this:

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

If you haven't gotten your first aid kit, or you know your kit needs some supplies, this is a nice inexpensive option

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make that 41 registered and 53 guest... I just signed up yesterday afternoon!
:peace:

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

hey - Just saw this:

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

If you haven't gotten your first aid kit, or you know your kit needs some supplies, this is a nice inexpensive option

Hah..I have had that kit in my tow rig for over a year.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with my partner on this deal last night. Everything is lining up nicely. Our insurance came through. We are working on having a food truck out there for Friday, and Saturday through lunch, then the BBQ dinner Saturday night. If we get the same people that come to the races they cover breakfast, burgers, etc... Good food.

I am working on having this jeep out there on display. It is being raffled off on National television in July. Surprisingly not very many tickets have sold yet. Web link with info Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc , 430-C Victory Dr., Columbus, GA.

More info on the Jeep.
Jeep Gallery

We are also working on more prizes for the raffle benefiting Front Line to Finish Line. I hear a Trophy Truck ride may be raffled off.

One other cool thing is it looks like we will have several Trophy Trucks and other classes of desert racers out on display. Hopefully some of y'all will catch the bug and really get into the sport!

Damn Trey! You have been working hard at this. This is the event of the year. I forget who said it earlier, but this should be an annual event!!!

Random question, with all the food trucks, raffles, vendors, etc what are around the prices of everything so I know how much cash to hide in my shoes?