Test message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know when you change your signature it changes it on your old posts too. If that's what you are trying.

OP
OP
6gun

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know when you change your signature it changes it on your old posts too. If that's what you are trying.

Yes... but i cant figure how to get my signature pic to show up....

BTW, I voted for your pic in this months contest. Would love a highres version if you have one. Awesome picture! I love the sand pattern kicked up from the tires.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spelling and Grammar on the other hand... That's f#cked up for LIFE!

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes... but i cant figure how to get my signature pic to show up....

BTW, I voted for your pic in this months contest. Would love a highres version if you have one. Awesome picture! I love the sand pattern kicked up from the tires.

Thanks! Nope that's the best picture I have. It was taken from a phone.

OP
OP
6gun

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spelling and Grammar on the other hand... That's f#cked up for LIFE!

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

Lol....I should upgrade to a new spellchecker...my Craigslist spell checker doesn't catch shit like "coulc" and I notice regularly allows folks to spell things like "Motur" when describing a Chev 350 V8.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Any tips on the string to get my picture to show up in my signature? All I see as a preview is

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try deleting the picture and starting over. Have a space or another blank line between your text and picture. This is what my screen looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 59