Telling the difference between 2010 6.2 and 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crocktopus

Reaction score
Sorry [emoji23]
I just got myself a really nice 2010 Raptor and I had to make sure it's the 6.2 one. Not being familiar with these engines and mine missing the plastic cover with the ,"6.2" on it (due to a CAI) it was harder than expected to make sure it's the one I wanted. (Never trust the dealer). It didn't help either that one vin check website said 5.4

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
Sorry [emoji23]
I just got myself a really nice 2010 Raptor and I had to make sure it's the 6.2 one. Not being familiar with these engines and mine missing the plastic cover with the ,"6.2" on it (due to a CAI) it was harder than expected to make sure it's the one I wanted. (Never trust the dealer). It didn't help either that one vin check website said 5.4

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I just got a ‘10 as well. I was tempted by a few very nice 5.4s but just couldn’t do it even with the savings.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:favorites13:I love the 5.4 vs 6.2 debate. I have had both. My wife drives a 10 scab 5.4 and I drive a 14 screw 6.2. Love both trucks. Only difference is .8 liters. 5.4 raptors are rare. Going to be worth millions some day.