Tell us what product you'd like to try FOR FREE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to try your Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator simple put it's sounds bad ass. Plus i also use a competitors product (from here) that i love and go threw lots as i have kids and i want to see if you got what it takes to make me change.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dito on the Road trip. We have Love bugs here in Florida & they can destroy paint. It would be great to have something that would work & we could use on all of our vehicles, not just the Raptor.
Thanks for making this offer.

:specialed:
By biggest pet peeve is bug guts
and it's the biggest PITA to remove. So, I'd definitely like to try the Road Trip. I've been looking for a good bug/bird shit remover for awhile that I can use that won't damage my sealants/wax. Thanks!

Surf City Garage - Road Trip

OP
OP
S

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did the winners ever get announced on Friday?

So weird... thought I posted it hear already, but guess I forgot to hit submit. My bad... here it is again :)

We received such a big response from all the forums we I asked the marketing team to up the give away and they authorized us to increase it to 20 winners! Congratulations to our randomly selected winners - please PM me to arrange for the shipping of your sample.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we have lots more give aways like this one planned so stay tuned!

FORUM / MEMBER NAME:
  1. Camaro5.com / dorfmac
  2. Camaro5.com / LIM3
  3. ChallengerForum.com / Tomahawk
  4. ChallengerForum.com / My bad
  5. CorvetteForum.com / Homer3D
  6. ********.com / TILLER
  7. ********.com / Cheeny23
  8. DigitalCorvettes.com / Tibber02
  9. GMFullsize.com / BLK05CREW
  10. GMFullsize.com / Tiki
  11. GMFullsize.com / 07blackz71