Taking the Plunge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zisky68

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting rid of my 2017 Porsche 911 and picking up a 2020 Raptor. Taking the Drive from Long Island to Delaware tomorrow to pick it up. Had to go that far to find the one with color/options i wanted.

Almost pulled the trigger in 2019 but bought another sports car instead, Time to have some fun in a big truck. Excited to see if they put a big V8 in it for 2022, would upgrade if it happens!

Can wait to see all the upgrades and Mods on the Forum and get started!!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and come back to post pics of it. Otherwise it can be a Prius!

The Gen3 Raptor will have anything from another EBV6 to Hybrid setup to V8. Don’t go nuts guessing or following it yet. Enjoy your truck and tons you can do to it.

Where on the island are you?

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, You're going to have a nice drive back from Delaware to LI in your Raptor, it will give you some time to play around with the driving modes and stretch its legs just a bit.
Did you buy it from SheridanFord by chance?

J_Nyz

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, I just sold my Porsche 964 and have been lurking here for a few weeks. Still thinking about getting a Raptor.
Let us know the good and the bad.
Thanks,
J

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting rid of my 2017 Porsche 911 and picking up a 2020 Raptor. Taking the Drive from Long Island to Delaware tomorrow to pick it up. Had to go that far to find the one with color/options i wanted.

Almost pulled the trigger in 2019 but bought another sports car instead, Time to have some fun in a big truck. Excited to see if they put a big V8 in it for 2022, would upgrade if it happens!

Can wait to see all the upgrades and Mods on the Forum and get started!!

Yes Sir...traded my GLE63 for this bad boy! Needed a big truck for a big dog! Baddest truck on the planet! You’ll enjoy this TT regardless if it isn’t a V8. Have fun. Peace!