Sync update V4.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand now, MTF. Please sit tight. There is an issue with the installation of version 4.4 right now. Our engineers are working to resolve the concern, but there isn't an ETA at this time.

Shaay

Motomike

Reaction score
I am getting the "not enough space non compatible version" or something like that error. I've read through the thread and saw others having the same issue but I haven't seen the fix for this. I've tried the master reset and it didn't help. Did this issue get resolved?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It took me at least 6 attempts before it took. It shouldn't be this hard. I'm actually glad that Ford hasn't released an update lately. Who has time to sit and wait for error messages.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting the "not enough space non compatible version" or something like that error. I've read through the thread and saw others having the same issue but I haven't seen the fix for this. I've tried the master reset and it didn't help. Did this issue get resolved?

Hi Motomike,

This concern is known, and our engineers are working to get the download corrected. If you would like to be contacted once the issue has been resolved, send your VIN in a private message.

Shaay

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Motomike,

This concern is known, and our engineers are working to get the download corrected. If you would like to be contacted once the issue has been resolved, send your VIN in a private message.

Shaay

Hi Shaay,

I just discovered that since Google pushed the new OS (Marshmallow) I can no longer run a vehicle health report.
I did delete the phone and and removed the pairing on my phone, did a master reset on the Nav, repaired and downloaded the contacts.
But still unable to run a vehicle health report.

I'm starting to lose faith with Ford, this needs to be pushed much higher up in corporate!!!

I am going to lose my 10% Drive Safe and Save discount with State Farm if I can't send my vehicle health report.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the hell, I had some time to look into what is going on the vehicle health report.
I went on to my Ford Owners web page and find this:

Health Report.jpg

Why after 5 1/2 years of using this feature, it is no longer available?????????

What Does Ford want more money!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, no tech on the issues you guys are having, but I've learned one thing about Sync after having it in a 2008 Taurus, 2010 Edge, 2011 Escape, and 2013 Raptor. If it works for you, LEAVE IT ALONE.

Updates bring few improvements and generally break something genuinely useful. Do you like having a second USB by adding a cable to the service port? Too bad- it's gone now. Ford decided you don't need USB2 anymore. Like your Raptor splash screen? Here's a Lincoln logo to replace it LOL.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updates for the MFT system where necessary and after a long bug period with those updates they got it working.

Being told that Ford is working on the Sync with Voice Nav update for a year now, still nothing!
Then to find out they are dropping "Vehicle Health Report" (maybe?) can't confirm that till I call Ford.
Someone is dropping the ball big time. I mean why spend all this money on luxury upgrades and Ford won't support them.

I just hope that there fixing the Ford website for the update.

The Raptor splash screen can be fixed if you have the Ford/Lincoln screen.
There are other threads about that.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK, so Ford is updating the Ford Owners Website.
And now have in writing SMS texting is in the works.

However I do not see anything about Sync v4.4

Health Report2.jpg