SYNC 3 PROMPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Windows 11 on my surface.....used it to update it to 3.4 from 3.0 b4 it started causing all of the freezing problems now.
Is your flash drive formatted to FAT32?
You can also park next to your house and update via WiFi, that's worked for me before.

tlrmade

Reaction score
Tried to do it via wifi and it said I am up to date…?

Attachments

• IMG_5810.jpeg
    IMG_5810.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5811.jpeg
    IMG_5811.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5812.jpeg
    IMG_5812.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 10

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I initially got the same response.
Downloaded the Update via USB and it updated without problem. Just make sure that you "Unzip" the downloaded files before copying them to the USB drive.

The USB should show three items when you look at the files after Unzipping:

1694988841111.png

Hope this helps!

tlrmade

Reaction score
Sync 3 folder set up

If you are having trouble getting the files, or just technologically impaired then click on the link above.

Select all files in the link, then right click, select Download and place the files into your FAT32 formatted thumb drive (how to format thumb drive MAC, Windows), then plug into your raptor center usb. Update will take about 30 min to complete.

I trully do appreciate your help and this kind of stuff makes me feel older and older every day bc I used to help my parents when they didnt understand stuff like this.

This is really funny to me bc i used your google drive link (thank you) and downloaded all 3 and then "extracted/unzipped" the files but only the sync my ride folder shows up and it is completely empty...nothing in it and the 3 other items don't even show up after the extraction. (I did all of this the other day as well and was still getting the error message)

I will try to film my entire ordeal and post the video to youtube and post the link, maybe you can tell me what im doing wrong. Im ready to be done with the bugs with my Sync every time I turn on the truck!

tlrmade

Reaction score
Sync 3 folder set up

If you are having trouble getting the files, or just technologically impaired then click on the link above.

Select all files in the link, then right click, select Download and place the files into your FAT32 formatted thumb drive (how to format thumb drive MAC, Windows), then plug into your raptor center usb. Update will take about 30 min to complete.
Just tried again and it wont let me download the bottom 2 files....it will only let me download the sync my ride.

tlrmade

Reaction score
I give up. I’ll buy somebody some beer if they can get me the update to work. I am in Middle TN, Franklin, Western Nashville area.

Attachments

• IMG_5862.jpeg
    IMG_5862.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 15

SDB666

Reaction score
Update worked!!!

I was about done with those popups and I'm glad my screen didn't magically get a fist print on it.