Sync Resetting when Truck is Started

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my '19 Raptor I have recently started having an issue with Sync appearing to restart randomly when I start the truck.

Seems to happen most often when it's been sitting for a while (like over night), start the truck, and I start getting messages to confirm Automatic Updates preferences, Connect to WiFi, etc. Also I normally run the Display in Night Mode and this is also reset to "Auto" Mode.

First thing I thought was maybe low battery voltage causing the system to reset. Had the battery load tested today and everything checked out as good. It is the original battery and is almost 4-years old. Multi-Meter shows Voltage drop to just above 10v on startup.

Anyone experiencing a similar issue or know if Ford recently Updated Sync?

I've checked to see if my Sync is up to date and both the Truck and Ford Connect say my Sync is the current version.

Ideas anyone?

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my '19 Raptor I have recently started having an issue with Sync appearing to restart randomly when I start the truck.

Seems to happen most often when it's been sitting for a while (like over night), start the truck, and I start getting messages to confirm Automatic Updates preferences, Connect to WiFi, etc. Also I normally run the Display in Night Mode and this is also reset to "Auto" Mode.

First thing I thought was maybe low battery voltage causing the system to reset. Had the battery load tested today and everything checked out as good. It is the original battery and is almost 4-years old. Multi-Meter shows Voltage drop to just above 10v on startup.

Anyone experiencing a similar issue or know if Ford recently Updated Sync?

I've checked to see if my Sync is up to date and both the Truck and Ford Connect say my Sync is the current version.

Ideas anyone?
Read up--alot of it going on including me!!

Sync freezing up !!!

OP
OP
aandrews109

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found a thread on the Internet about this issue. Apparently Ford has a TSB out.
TSB 22-2254
Read the TSB and it has all the symptoms I’m currently having along with those that I’ve read others are having.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea Im pretty sure that will not fix it! I had that TSB and it was a NO-GO, same crap as it was