Swoop, you're famous....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I was thumbing through a Peterson's 4Wheel and Off Road magazine today...and what do I see???

:peace:

IMG00649-20110423-1541.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This aint the first time the publications have come through FRF grabbing visual content.... Swoops truck looks nice though.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No shit!

I need to go grab me one of those magazines and put it in a safe place! w00t!

Yes, as long as they got the picture from Rigid, I gave them permission to use my pictures that I sent to them explicitly. As soon as I see a picture of the Blue Angel -- I'm getting money, boys! lol.

Rigid are some damn good dudes in my book. Thanks for pointing this out to me, this is sweet!

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Perfect example of why I got out of photography and back into film... Prosumers do it cheaper... Nicely done sir! Icon won't even write me back!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna go after work and grab a copy or two of this mag. I wonder where else my truck is at... Time to look at all the magazines.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Swoop...but just to let y'all know...if you post any picture online without a watermark, it's fair game for anybody to use.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Swoop...but just to let y'all know...if you post any picture online without a watermark, it's fair game for anybody to use.

That's not entirely true, really... They cannot make profit without permission on what is not theirs.