SwarfWorks still in business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hwycycle

Reaction score
Hi All,

I ordered a Switch-Pros and related items this weekend… I’m trying to contact someone from SwarfWorks to no avail.

Has anyone had contact with, or have a different number for them? I’ve tried 2 different numbers, texted & emailed them, still nothing.

Thanks!

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You look like you've been around for a good long time so you may already know this. The owner is effectively a one man shop and has a full time job that pays the bills. It's possible he's on vacation and dont forget monday was a holiday. Giving a small business less than two business days to respond to you before you make wild assumptions publicly is bad form against a guy/company that does a lot for the offroad community.

Good luck with your order, I'm sure it'll all turn out. My most recent order from SW took right about two weeks to be delivered. The same locker module mentioned above and I had been waiting for it to be back in stock for about six months!

OP
OP
H

hwycycle

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Brief explanation; my credit initially held the transaction until I confirmed the charge. After confirming, the credit card indicated I should contact the vender and/or re-order. I wanted to convey I indeed ordered the items.

Apologies to NateMob if I offended him or SwarfWorks. I appreciate SW innovative products and I prefer to support small business.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Brief explanation; my credit initially held the transaction until I confirmed the charge. After confirming, the credit card indicated I should contact the vender and/or re-order. I wanted to convey I indeed ordered the items.

Apologies to NateMob if I offended him or SwarfWorks. I appreciate SW innovative products and I prefer to support small business.

No offense taken over here, and i hope i didnt either. Hopefully Paul is able to get back to you sooner than later and you get everything cleared up.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m alive and definitely the opposite from going out of business. I do remember seeing your message @hwycycle Let me go dig into it.

@2slow4u, I’ll probably be starting another batch here soon. I do all the assembly, programming, and wiring myself, so I have to wedge that in my schedule. Shoot me an email and I’ll get your name on the super-secret-special list.