SW Michigan 2nd Gen Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Ditch that oiled air filter before it ditches your turbos.
Been running K&N on boosted vehicles for decades. I'll take a look through the threads to see what the issue is on these particular trucks. Couldn't possibly be due to someone over-oiling their filter, could it? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not it, huh? OOoh, maybe you're one of those guys that wheels his rig on the weekends and changes his filter "religiously" every 6000 miles. :emotions33:

I see you were a Harley Ed. owner before this. I was a Viper truck owner.... clearly, we are going to get along just fine! lmao

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That's not it, huh? OOoh, maybe you're one of those guys that wheels his rig on the weekends and changes his filter "religiously" every 6000 miles. :emotions33:

I see you were a Harley Ed. owner before this. I was a Viper truck owner.... clearly, we are going to get along just fine! lmao

And you are obviously a keyboard warrior.

Are we done here? I don't care what you do to your truck. Your money. I was making a suggestion.

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you are obviously a keyboard warrior.

Are we done here? I don't care what you do to your truck. Your money. I was making a suggestion.
Hahaha no, you made a demand “ditch the oiled filter blah blah blah”. So go “keyboard warrior” someplace else. Or block me. That would be better. Nice ta meetcha! You are my first block on here. Congrats!

Last edited: