New here, Phx Az, Limited owner, not a Raptor, I know...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike H3

Reaction score
Was advised to post here, and include photos, so here I am.
Live in Phoenix AZ, have for the last 20 years, legally immigrated from Canada... was tired of working 80+hrs a week to live at the level of folks that did little to nothing... land of opportunity and all. I work hard, and it has been a dream come true.not looking to start a political debate, just saying in my opinion, this has been a great place to work and earn. Yes I pay full US taxes.
Geeze, that was a lot... and kinda went sideways.

Anyways, as the title notes I do not own a Raptor, I own a '19 limited, which I picked up a couple months ago for a great deal with only 4800 miles on it. Been wanting one since they were released, and, finally broke open the piggy bank and went looking for a low mileage one. It's fully loaded.
So, why am I on a Raptor forum?
Well, I cannot find a 19-20 Limited forum, and since we share the same engine/trans/diff's/axels, here I am.
I really like/respect the Raptor, but, my high speed off roading days are behind me and I have a rig better suited to how i like to enjoy the desert, and needed replace my aging '12 F150 EB.
My wife daily drives a '19 Jeep SRT which we special ordered.
My toy is a '92 Fox body notch, which I've had since it showed 8k miles on the clock (I'm the 2nd owner, and have had it since '96).

So, the '19 Limited, really enjoying it thus far, and, debating between Goose/Cobb tune or Gearhead, both of witch I learned about from this site. Thank you.
It's my daily driver, is 100% stock and knocks down 21mpg when I act responsible... considerably less when I'm actually enjoying it.

Hope that is a satisfactory intro.
Look forward to learning things here.

oh, the photos...
2020-11-28 Home3.jpg 2020-11-28 Home4.jpg P1140343-2.jpg IMG_1293s.jpg go2.JPG

OP
OP
M

Mike H3

Reaction score
Oh, and not a seasoned F-series owner, but I've had a some...
First was a '76 F100 2wd with 302 and C4. Bought it for $800 to serve purpose as a winter beater... fell in love with that rust bucket. Sorry, long time ago, no photos.
Once settled in the USA, my girlfriend (now wife) and I had 1 vehicle, so, looking for a DD for myself I found a rust free very straight '69 factory 390 F250. The engine failed, and i (on a budget) rebuilt it, .040 over, Galaxie 500 heads, light port work, Cobra Jet valves, 270* cam and barry grant 2bbl... That thing was pure love... at 8mpg whether I was baby'n it or enjoying it.
Then, a '12 F150 3.5eb, construction special, heavy duty with tow package... while a rough ride, it was slightly better than the '69 F250... and got 3 times the mpg, and was much quicker, stock as a rock.P1140175.JPG old jessie.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Some cool vehicles. Limited does have the same powertrain basically. You may be able to pick up some useful info.

check out f150forums.com as well.
You may get a lot out of that site too.

We have had several old Fox bodies in the family before. Those cars can run when worked correctly.

Marco

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow - legal - immigrant who has found the true land of opportunity in Arizona. And congratulations for your collection of vehicles.