SVC Baja V3 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my v3 when SVC was getting ready for TRR; so I'm waiting for Jeff to tell me its on its way also.

Rockafella

Reaction score
I ordered my v3 when SVC was getting ready for TRR; so I'm waiting for Jeff to tell me its on its way also.

After seeing the blue beast I can understand what they've been busy working on. Hopefully, things are a little less hectic around there and production on these awesome bumpers can get going. I won't dare rush quality, which is priority number one!

Have you dovetailed ur truck yet?

Sent by iPhone via Tapatalk

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing the blue beast I can understand what they've been busy working on. Hopefully, things are a little less hectic around there and production on these awesome bumpers can get going. I won't dare rush quality, which is priority number one!

Have you dovetailed ur truck yet?

Sent by iPhone via Tapatalk

No I haven't

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not entirely. I'm running a spare under the truck until I get the bypass rack.

You gain A LOT of departure angle even with the spare. Even more so on angles where the truck is pitched to one side or another.

Some pics with V2... There would of been no way you could achieve these angles without dragging the bumper or bed....

IMG_20150316_165500093_HDR_zpswvmjbdrq.jpg

IMG_20150316_165518916_HDR_zps1vv4bsrz.jpg

IMG_20150316_194415_zpsmhoap53q.jpg

throw some 37" tires on that rig!!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
throw some 37" tires on that rig!!

Sooooon..... Trying to decide what tire to go with in my locale. Stock bfgs are about shot. Maybe another 6-8k miles left. Will be getting new before winter.

The KO2s are looking like a nice option for where I live. I originally was not thinking about another a/t, but those look like they will be a good tire.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooon..... Trying to decide what tire to go with in my locale. Stock bfgs are about shot. Maybe another 6-8k miles left. Will be getting new before winter.

The KO2s are looking like a nice option for where I live. I originally was not thinking about another a/t, but those look like they will be a good tire.

toyos are pretty good too, but yea if you're looking for an a/t tire then the KO2 might be pretty good.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just not liking the weight of toyos. Not sure what the 37" ko2 is gonna be either though.

yea the 35" toyos I had before the BFG Baja T/A were pretty heavy. but I went from heavy to even more weight with the 37" Baja T/A haha. totally worth it for the terrain we have here.... just not the rain or mud like at TRR lol