SVC Baja V3 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there no way to retain the back up sensors and license plate light is there with the V3?

Nope.... :(
That is the reason I have the one I have now. I like the more sleeker ones like this better but backup sensors. License plate light is simple, but the sensors location is difficult do the the pattern of the sensor and where it needs to be located.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope.... :(
That is the reason I have the one I have now. I like the more sleeker ones like this better but backup sensors. License plate light is simple, but the sensors location is difficult do the the pattern of the sensor and where it needs to be located.

What are you running now? I really want the V3 but I also want to keep the sensors :(

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there no way to retain the back up sensors and license plate light is there with the V3?

You can retain the license plate lights by purchasing a motorcycle LED plate light kit. Then drill a hole on the top corner of each side of the plate and mount the lights to the plate. That is what I did at least works great.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about upgrading from v1 to v3
If you're interested in making a deal on my v1 in order to keep the sensors and lights..

524ACCA1-6D15-4E99-B16C-0E3DD40257B8.jpg

Kudos to Steph at Lucky rabbit for the sick pics. Go check her stuff out!

Looks great!!

Rockafella

Reaction score
Old pic from last summer but just saying. The look of this bumper is unreal and I've recently used it (along w/ an appropriate hitch & d-ring) while digging in all fours in 4low to get a Tahoe out of nasty situation w/ no I'll affects whatsoever.
Even snapped a 12k lb smittybuilt (not the highest of quality but not absolute crap) tow strap in the process.

If there's any doubt about SVC's quality; remove it and give Jeff a call.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454608834.229798.jpg

Sent by iPhone via Tapatalk

Last edited: