SVC Baja V3 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockafella

Reaction score
All is well Jeff; Thanks for the update and just remember - Quality First!!

I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Every pic you post just makes the wait that much harder though, lol. Looking Good Man!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rehashing an old thread...but finally got the V3 bumper and love it. If anyone is on the fence, do it! Looks so clean and even better in person. The guys at SVC did it yesterday and got to say, their customer service is as good as advertised and the quality of their work is top notch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 300

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rehashing an old thread...but finally got the V3 bumper and love it. If anyone is on the fence, do it! Looks so clean and even better in person. The guys at SVC did it yesterday and got to say, their customer service is as good as advertised and the quality of their work is top notch!

Looks killer man. I'm still too much of sissy to dovetail

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score

display_zpsdfdz4kxf.jpg
:ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks bud. Yeah, the dovetail is a commitment and wouldn't be for everyone. It was nice for me, being so close to SVC's shop, being able to have the pro's do the dovetail...so I know it was done right and clean. My wife says she needs to get used to it...it might not be for everyone but I'm diggin it!

Do it....DO IT!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 502

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Good question, I use a weight distribution hitch to pull my camper. Would this bumper put up with it?

I have used it a number of times to tow a 5KLbs trailer.

I pull a flatbed car hauler fairly regularly with my Raptor, either with my 1972 Corvette or 1970 F250. Probably 7500k at the heaviest.

How big of a drop hitch are you running PropDr?