SVC Baja V2 Rear Bumper Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is about a 3-4" gap between the top tube and the bottom tube. perfect space for the accessories. Originally the step was not in the picture. Although its hard to tell, the plate sits perfectly on the bumper

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love the look, but not the practicality.
For the real world I think we (I) need the corner protection.
Keep the lower part as is; move the upper main tube out to allow the wrap around the corner ( no loss of ground clearance)
For daily driving the spare has to fit in the OEM location.

Give me that and I guaranty I will buy it!

I hear ya loud and clear Arno, but somewhere in this world right now there is a guy who is going to the grocery store in a Ferarri, not because it's the most practical car on the planet, but rather because it gets the blood flowing when he or she drives it. That was the approach we are shooting for with this bumper. It gives you rear end protection (all-be-it not as much as our original Rear Baja), the ability to tow, and a step for being able to reach in the bed when needed. But ultimately this one is more about looks and emotion than raw practicality. Besides, how often are you really hitting the far rear quarter panels of the truck anyway in all the years you've owned it?

With that said, I am in no way opposed to possibly looking at making a Baja V3 version similar to what you have described down the road, it might look just as good. It's really just a matter of changing up the plate work but keeping the tubes the same. As Jeff said, we just need a few more days to finalize some of the crucial parts such as license plate location, license plate lighting and a couple other misc items.

Also, a spare tire should fit just fine with the way we designed the bumper. Mounting location is no different than our hide a hitch that we have been running on the original Baja. Just to be safe, we will throw a spare under Jeff's truck tomorrow.

Jarrett

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that's the best rear bumper I've seen. Will the backup sensors be worked into this version? ( a girl tends to drive mine, so they are kind of mandatory)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I hear ya loud and clear Arno, but somewhere in this world right now there is a guy who is going to the grocery store in a Ferarri, not because it's the most practical car on the planet, but rather because it gets the blood flowing when he or she drives it. That was the approach we are shooting for with this bumper. It gives you rear end protection (all-be-it not as much as our original Rear Baja), the ability to tow, and a step for being able to reach in the bed when needed. But ultimately this one is more about looks and emotion than raw practicality. Besides, how often are you really hitting the far rear quarter panels of the truck anyway in all the years you've owned it?

With that said, I am in no way opposed to possibly looking at making a Baja V3 version similar to what you have described down the road, it might look just as good. It's really just a matter of changing up the plate work but keeping the tubes the same. As Jeff said, we just need a few more days to finalize some of the crucial parts such as license plate location, license plate lighting and a couple other misc items.

Also, a spare tire should fit just fine with the way we designed the bumper. Mounting location is no different than our hide a hitch that we have been running on the original Baja. Just to be safe, we will throw a spare under Jeff's truck tomorrow.

Jarrett

Ferraris are lame...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think that's the best rear bumper I've seen. Will the backup sensors be worked into this version? ( a girl tends to drive mine, so they are kind of mandatory)

That one might be hard because of the orientation of the back up sensors themselves. I'm not 100% sure the sensors won't pick up the top tube every time you are in reverse. We will look into it, but right now I'm 50/50 on those things with this bumper.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Ferraris are lame...

You need to apologize to the Italian side of me Lol.