Sun Visor Label Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you open one of those doors for me now? I need to borrow a wrench.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The secondary color almost looks white or off-white in your pictures. Is it a pretty close match to Magnetic or just a gray color?

I can't really answer that as I don't have anything in magnetic to compare it to. From the site, it looks to me like the scale goes from white -> avalanche gray -> magnetic gay. I typical get the decals in ruby red, but I didn't want my visor to be distracting, mostly blend in but be interesting still. White looks to bright to me, while the magnetic gray would be fine, IMO, just darker than I wanted. Not sure if it really needs to match the exterior color of the vehicle.

https://rappygraphics.com/collectio...sor-warning-label-overlay?variant=40727475092

As an aside, I also got the steering wheel logo in avalanche gray, Raptor logo. I like it, but it blends in too much. Thinking about doing that in ruby red, but waiting till I'm ready to get something else as well too avoid shipping costs.

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I didn't know removing or covering up the stickers was a thing. I guess I don't pay that much attention to my Sun Visors.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I didn't know removing or covering up the stickers was a thing. I guess I don't pay that much attention to my Sun Visors.

Haha, once you notice them, you cannot unsee them... I see a new set of stickers in your future. :cool:

OP
OP
Don S

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal to see the labels on the visor, but when you buy a new Raptor and there are thousands of them, just LIKE yours, it's nice to do some personalization.

I'm making a lot of small changes to mine, that look nice, but separate it form the crowd. I'm proud to fly the flag and on my GMC Canyon, I added the American flag to the GMC letters on the front. No kit, I did it by hand. I got a lot of thumbs up responses.

My kids gave me the American flag decals for the Raptor on my birthday, last Sunday . Because my color is Magnetic, with an all black grille, I thought the red, white and blue flag would add some pop, versus a subdued one.

20200519_101642.jpg

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RappyGraphics are cut about 3mm too small to completely cover the factory sticker. For $40 I am disappointed in them. No response when I emailed them (in a nice way) about it either.

View attachment 143733

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't install mine yet but the claw marks don't extend past the graphic edge on mine either.

Here's avalanche grey. And the side gaps look a lot bigger, in this close up then they actually are.
3ad976c210e8d8cbfd4e14833bf013f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quick fix for slightly undersized graphics is a fine point black sharpie.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the BMW's it used to be that you could apply duct tape over the decals on the visor, let sit a few hours then both just peel off. they are more like vinyl though not cloth.

Moridin

Reaction score
Ok... so the swatch thing arrived today... and honestly? Unless my eyes just suck, screw it... pick almost any of the blacks. haha

It seemed to me and my girlfriend that just regular "black" was the closest match, but "jet black" was certainly no slouch... and then if the angle was a bit different "charcoal black" looked good.

So yeah... just pick one of the blacks and there is no way in Hell it won't look better than the stupid-ass warning labels. haha

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG