Sun Visor Label Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the impression that the adhesive doesn't stick that well to the visor fabric, so the decals you can buy are designed to fit exactly, or a bit small, rather than oversized? As well, if it was a little big, it would be rather difficult to get them 'level'. Personally, I do wish they were slightly bigger, but it's fits well enough that only the OCD type are really going to noticed. I'm right on the border of caring.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen several pics on the F150 forums where people have attempted to remove the visor safety decals. But in all of the pics of the decal removal that I've seen you could see some sort of outline or discoloring. That discouraged me from wanting to try it.

I removed mine very carefully. When I was done there was no residue or adhesive left. But it looked as if the glue that Ford used had a bleaching agent in it. The cloth where the sticker was obviously was no longer a match, it looked ****** to my OCD. It was very noticeably off color. I would not recommend anybody bother removing them.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the Rappy Graphics overlay in Magnetic?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's avalanche grey. And the side gaps look a lot bigger, in this close up then they actually are.
3ad976c210e8d8cbfd4e14833bf013f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The secondary color almost looks white or off-white in your pictures. Is it a pretty close match to Magnetic or just a gray color?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc