Sun Visor Label Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with removing the two labels on the driver's visor and one on the passenger visor. I tried to remove them on a previous GM product and it didn't come out well. Funny thing, if you buy a new one, it comes without the labels. :nono:

I'm new....so I have to ask, why are the Raptors called "Screws".

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about doing that but they seem so well adhered to the visor it'd probably turn out terrible. Rappygraphics has an overlay specifically for this and I've seen other members on here post good results.

https://rappygraphics.com/products/visor-warning-label-overlay

Took me a minute to figure it out too... Raptors come in two different cab configurations: Super CAB (SCAB) and Super CREW (SCREW).

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about doing that but they seem so well adhered to the visor it'd probably turn out terrible. Rappygraphics has an overlay specifically for this and I've seen other members on here post good results.

https://rappygraphics.com/products/visor-warning-label-overlay

Took me a minute to figure it out too... Raptors come in two different cab configurations: Super CAB (SCAB) and Super CREW (SCREW).

The RappyGraphics are cut about 3mm too small to completely cover the factory sticker. For $40 I am disappointed in them. No response when I emailed them (in a nice way) about it either.

E963A102-5D92-4C17-8990-643339ECF042.jpeg

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. Just one double wide door. Garage opener came with the new door.
I've seen a lot of complaints about the poor range of the Homelink buttons so I assumed that's why you keep the garage door remote in the truck.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attempting to remove the visor labels is a royal PIA and leaves the fabric somewhat wrinkled. I don’t recommend it.

I used the product offering from Sunvisorsolutions:

https://sunvisorsolutuons.com

You will need to cut to fit when you order the sheet. I think I ordered Jet Black and I’m pleased with the results.

Hope this helps!

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of complaints about the poor range of the Homelink buttons so I assumed that's why you keep the garage door remote in the truck.
My Homelink is awesome... I can hit my garage door from roughly 400' away. Plenty of distance for me. All of my clip on garage door openers are sitting in a coat closet for the new owners when I sell my house. :)

Funny thing, if you buy a new one, it comes without the labels. :nono:
Are you referring to buying a new visor? How much are they?