Suicidal Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjslat

Reaction score
Most days when I'm using cruise control with lane centering enabled it's problem free and I just have to remind it my hands are on the wheel with a little tug on the wheel here and there.

A couple times now the entire trip is plagued by the truck steering over the line on both the left and right side every minute or two and then giving the over the line warning. On these trips I'll also occasionally get the yellow "Cancelled" warning when I haven't hit cancel or the brakes or a red warning that looks more serious but has no text on it.

Does this sound like something I need to wait on a software update or is it a dealer issue where something is out of alignment or calibration?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, this new technology is becoming self aware, lol. OP, I would get it checked out, maybe a software or sensor problem, let the dealer sort it out.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, this new technology is becoming self aware, lol.

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

OP, I would get it checked out, maybe a software or sensor problem, let the dealer sort it out.

I would definitely take it to the dealer before waiting for a software update or attempting to fix myself.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all know that we are all just guinnea pigs for the official BlueCruise update. Let us use the feature but ensure we touch the wheel every 30 seconds so it isn't actual autonomous driving. Have the trucks report back how often they stray from the lane, tweak the software, repeat. Eventually performance is good enough to release BlueCruise.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear to God people can't stop trying to use gadgets in the face of clear danger in doing so. I watch people cross streets staring at their stupid phones, I watch people drive while clearly engaged in a heated 'text fight'. Nevermind the idiot Tesla drivers that go to SLEEP while the car drives. If your stupid automated lane keep cruise gadget crap is not working, stop using it.