Sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to add alil boom to the Rap. Don’t need anything too crazy maybe a single 10” but looking for feedback on what people have gone with. I want something like a stealth box that will fit clean and flush. The JL looks nice but is alil pricey.

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to add alil boom to the Rap. Don’t need anything too crazy maybe a single 10” but looking for feedback on what people have gone with. I want something like a stealth box that will fit clean and flush. The JL looks nice but is alil pricey.
I just went through this

had a JL 10tw3 in a custom box. Was a good little sub but one isn’t enough. I was overpowering it at 600 watts. Just sold it and bout a stealth box with a 13.5tw5. That thing freaking pounds. Running the same 600 too and and not only is it loud, but it’s increadibky dynamic as well

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I have the box and subs that Noah @ The Car Stereo Company built for me. It fits perfect and sounds amazing. Those Audiomobile subs not only hit hard but they are the clearest sounding subs I ever heard.

DjMuzz

Reaction score
I'm running dual Illusion Audio Luccent L10s in an similar-volume box (as above) made by MTI - though down-firing.

A few people I spoke with suggested a dual-sub setup for the larger size cabin and overall responsiveness.

Last edited:

RPsG2Rap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dropped a JL Powerwedge 10inch sub box under my rear seat - sounds great/fits great and didnt break the bank

jraptor33

Reaction score
I just went through this

had a JL 10tw3 in a custom box. Was a good little sub but one isn’t enough. I was overpowering it at 600 watts. Just sold it and bout a stealth box with a 13.5tw5. That thing freaking pounds. Running the same 600 too and and not only is it loud, but it’s increadibky dynamic as well
U got any pics installed? Thinking if the same set up.

Tlox

Reaction score
Did y’all have these installed by a professional? Or would this be something I could do at home? I’m looking upgrade as well, but have zero experience with car audio.