Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phill Pollard

Reaction score
I get a lot of attention at the gas pump usually for my Raptor.
I am sure anyone who has a Raptor, especially a heavy mod Raptor can say this.

I've never had a single negative comment about my Raptor. In fact, it gets WAYYY more attention (and not just at the pump) than my moderately modified 2010 Shelby GT500 gets.

I have guys standing on the side of streets giving me thumbs up, waving, etc. when I drive by in the Raptor. Never in the GT5. All I get in the GT5 are guys in Camaros that want to race me! <lol>

Phill

kcs

Reaction score
When people ask me "is that yours", I just tell them I bought it for son to drive when he turns 16. They are like, you are the coolest dad. Then they ask so when does he turn 16 and I reply " in 8 years". Look on their face is quite funny. My kid tells everybody that it is his truck anyway. I just play along just to **** off all the other kids and dads, especially the ones that traded in their man card.

Raptorguy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have people ask all the time, especially guys in their early 20's "Hey dude, do you like your Raptor? I'm thinking about getting one soon, do you think I can take your for a test drive some time soon?" Me- "Thats awesome buddy, I don't think I can let you take it for a drive, You can come ride with me if you want." Then I take them out to the Off Road park and scare the crap out of them at 80 mph. hahaha!!