Strike is over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osprey6

Reaction score
Keep raising the cost of the raptors, soon no one will be able to afford new. That is when I will be my used one on the market :)

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently not positive yet lol

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep raising the cost of the raptors, soon no one will be able to afford new. That is when I will be my used one on the market :)
Sure they will, they’ll just switch to 15 year loans like a boat and people will still buy them.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hold on a moment...

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...ville-vote-against-new-labor-deal-2023-11-13/2 min read

Ford production workers at Kentucky, Louisville vote against new labor deal​

Reuters
November 13, 202311:14 AM UTCUpdated ago
FILE PHOTO: A United Auto Workers (UAW) union member wears a pin while picketing outside Ford's Kentucky truck plant after going on strike in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S. October 12, 2023. REUTERS/Luke Sharrett/File Photo/File Photo Acquire Licensing Rights
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Production workers at Ford's (F.N) Louisville assembly and Kentucky truck plants have voted against the tentative labor agreement, while skilled trades workers voted in favor, the local chapter of the United Auto Workers (UAW) said on Monday.
The ratification of the contract was voted down by 55% of the production workers whereas 69% of the skilled trades workers, which includes maintenance and construction employees backed it, the UAW Local 862 said in a Facebook post.
The union did not disclose the overall percentage of the votes in favor or the total number of votes cast.
The vote signals that approval of the deal, which is set to significantly raise Ford's costs, is not guaranteed. The union and the company did not respond to Reuters requests for comment.
The automaker had last month pulled its full-year forecast due to uncertainty over the pending ratification of the deal with the UAW.
Union workers are voting on contracts from each of Chrysler-owner Stellantis (STLAM.MI), GM (GM.N) and Ford, after the first coordinated strike against Detroit's Big Three automakers.