Stock exhaust cleaner/ sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonVoorhees

Reaction score
I can't find it now but thought you all could help me out. I'm looking for a cleaner/sealant for the stock exhaust tips. I saw something there but can't remember or find what it was. That's boys and girls!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

gopher870

Reaction score
I'd also be interested in this. My exhaust tips are already showing signs of the flat black wearing off just from cleaning it with nothing more than a microfiber towel mitt/soap and a microfiber towel to dry them off. Pretty disappointing. Has anybody found a way to touch them up or refinish them?

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in this. My exhaust tips are already showing signs of the flat black wearing off just from cleaning it with nothing more than a microfiber towel mitt/soap and a microfiber towel to dry them off. Pretty disappointing. Has anybody found a way to touch them up or refinish them?
Mine were scratched and faded on my 2018 802A Flat Black also. I masked them off and used some rattle can Krylon BBQ grill (Heat) flat black I had on hand. Looks good, easy and cheap.

On a side note while I was in the touch up mood I removed and painted my ugly (IMHO) upper cab brake/BU light assembly with a thin exposure where the bulbs are and sprayed the rest flat black.
Looks much better IMHO...
:)

Last edited:

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
In and Out spray is great for dressing up the engine compartment. I clean the engine compartment with Simple Green. Using In and Out I spray all the plastic and rubber parts under the hood. It’ll really make it look good as new.

DD4E6FA0-98FB-4937-A81F-E1A85CB6BBD8.jpeg