Still looking at Raptor..S/C or not now the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
Ive been driving myself nuts spending an enormous amout of time researching Raptors with and without S/C as well as trying to get the best price possible. I have a local dealer willing to order the '14 Screw with 801A, beadlocks, blue Accents for $53k with dealer cost (supposedly) of $50,752.72 or so bring the OTD price to $57k. MSRP is $55,185.00. Does this sound good or should I shop and try to do better? Also, I found a S/C '13 Screw with the Roush Stage II (on lot)with same options as above as well as moonroof , tailgate step, graphics and front camera for $71,*** and the MSRP (before Roush was ~ $57k. They acted like they wouldn't budge much off the sticker more than maybe $2k. Do either of these sound like a decent deal. ? Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know what the dealer costs are on the Roush stage II (installed at Roush). Thanks

Last edited:

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From my personal experience, if you ordered the truck how you want from a Roush dealer then have them install the charger you'd save and get both. The key is to arrange this while ordering the truck, adding the upgrade, then haggle the combined price.

Last edited: