Steering wheel off center, any fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
Just returned from another dealer. This one only sells/sevices Ford truck, mostly commercial (Bayshore Ford Trucks New Castle, DE).

All is nice and even now........They said the driver toe was off. Not covered under warranty, just cost 90 bucks.

Took truck to lincoln ford when I had the door and seat belt recalls taken care of. service area, waiting area were clean, modern with coffee, wifi and all the goodies expected from a Lincoln dealer, but they did a terrible job when I took it there for my steering wheel issue. Bayshore Ford trucks is a old school service area that smells like transfer case oil and the mechanics look like they just wrestled an engine down to submission with oil & grease stains all over. waiting room was just for sitting and waiting, I could here the dings, bangs and clunks as the mechanics worked on commercial trucks that seemed to have some real issues.

When my truck was completed the mechanic himself came out and let me know it was fixed and what the problem was. Looks like this will be my new dealer for service from now on.
I’m so glad i saw this. I have a 2020 with same issue and located in Delaware. My dealer Frederick Ford told me it was aligned. I haven’t had a chance to go somewhere else but I’ll try Bayshore now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs an alignment shop in the Los Angeles area I’ve got an excellent one.

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to set the steering wheel centered and adjust toe.
Most shops struggle with this apparently.
I have the Firestone lifetime alignment and I have given up. Dealer isn't much better. Once you find a great alignment shop, treat them good.

agreed. Had same issue. Took 3 shops to get it right.