Steering Wheel Adjustment Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up, all? I recently ordered a Gen 3 Raptor (First Ford vehicle ever for me). I was wondering if someone with a Gen 3 could answer a question about the steering wheel adjustment.

I see that you can change the steering feedback type from the steering wheel. Im curious about how significant the changes are when you cycle through the options.

Thanks!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
First welcome to the place, you chose a great first Ford vehicle! Hopefully it gets delivered soon, we're all rootin for ya.

Hopefully someone with a Gen 3 can chime in however the steering settings on a Gen 2 cycles between Normal, Sport, and Comfort. It changes the feel of the steering, Sport feels stiffer but more direct, comfort is lightest but less direct and normal is somewhere in the middle.

Sport turns into an arm workout after a while, I'm in comfort mode 95% of the time unless I drop it into Baja or Sport mode. The changes are pretty noticeable especially between sport and comfort. I'm sure it will be a very similar experience in the Gen 3.

OP
OP
Fat_Kid

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you for responding! I'm hoping it shows up relatively soon as well! I was told 3-6 months, so we'll see. lol

Thats basically what I needed to know, though. I have always preferred a more stiff steering, so I was hoping that the sport mode could provide that.

Thanks again for the welcome!